Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Conversation Hour 3/9

Simple Present vs. Present Continuous

Today I asked the students if they wanted a grammar lesson or to play scrabble. They chose grammar!


I presented these example sentences and student identified what was being described and what verb tense it was in order to review when we use the simple present and when we use the present continuous.


The activity was to speak in pairs about a special person, using the simple present for numbers 1 and 2 and the present continuous for number 3. 


Then students shared about the special people that their pairs chose.





New Vocabulary




1 comment:

  1. My special person is probably trying to kill the cat.... My baby sister that I love so much...

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about it?
Share with us your opinion...